Thursday, July 30, 2009

From Make Or Break

Er, when I checked my Wordpres account I found out I purchased the domain last May 31.. a day more tow ait for my own domain..waaaah!!

Here is the latest from Make or Break:

When my OCD strikes, I can't say no, it always win.. that's the only thing I could not control, my OCD.

Will you watch the Octomom reality show? me? I can't.. I actually have a strong disgust on reality shows, specially those that involve kids.

Here is a snapshot of one of the busiest street in Caloocan, Monumento! I wish I could get out of the car and take more shots.. but as you know, busy streets means business, specially for holdaper, mandurukot and the likes.. LOL
 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef