Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And I Love You So..


Honestly I am not into movies, specially local ones but there is something about this movie that made me snap out of bed and post. While trying to sleep, had the chance to hear (or watch) SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon) and it was talking about the successful premiere night of And I Love You So in Trinoma (why not SM Mega?). What caught my attention is the emphasis given by the host on the cinemas where this movie will be shown. Robinson's cinema and a lot more but NO SM Cinemas.. fishy.. And while browsing and looking for some scoop I had learned that the premiere night was suppose to be in SM Mega.. and now it was being held at Trinoma.. I have to sleep now, let's see what tomorrow brings.



0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef