Saturday, August 8, 2009

Celebrity Pic @ You're The 1 Goldilocks

host of the event: Judhha Paolo

Dingdong Dantes with my gayest friend, Mahros


Dingdong Dantes with Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts


and Dingdong Dantes with the pehpot of Make or Break

I should have asked some questions about Dingdong Dantes' career, but it seems the gossip mom is not yet awake..lol.. wag nyo naman hong isipin na nandidiri sya sa akin.. ayaw ko ho talaga mag pa akbay..

For some chica (or not) Judhha Paolo is marrying her GF soon (can't remember but it was a ber month, and that's this year.. sorry girls and guys..)

Binabawi ko na.. ngayon kahit sinong artista magpapapiktyur na ako.. I AM SORRY.. blogger lang wahaha

7 comments:

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

hey where's my autograph? :p

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Snow said...

Whew! Going places ka pehpot ha! Nice event you attended there... ^_^

Sis, off topic:

I really want to come sa Thursday event pero may work po ako from 2pm to 3am. Yep, busy ang lowla Snow mo. Next time promise dadalo ako....

Btw, I will include you one of this days on my blogroll.

XOXO,

Snow ^_^

Seiko said...

Bakit mo naman sinayang ang pagkakataon mare?Tsk!Sayang...hmmm I guess si pare ang ang nag took ng pic ano?

Nuffnang Team said...

Hi,

Please email me at carlos.palma@nuffnang.com so I could send you some pictures of you and your friend from the event.

Btw, Juddah is getting married to his gf on october. ;)

-Nuffnang Team

Nuffnang Team said...

Hi,

Please email me at carlos.palma@nuffnang.com so I could send you some pictures of you and your friend from the event.

Btw, Juddah is getting married to his gf on october. ;)

-Nuffnang Team

Tetcha said...

Hi, Pehpot! Wala akong picture with Juddha. Thanks for including me in this post. Grab ko picture ko ha! Thanks! By the way, question: I have already made changes to your 2 blogs in my blog roll, but there seems to be a problem. I can't go to Make or Break using my link, and the one that has the title Gossip Mom is actually your Make or Break blog. I'm confused!!!

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef