Monday, August 24, 2009

Web Hosting For Novice Bloggers

If you are still not aware, my parenting blog now has its own domain. I purchased it in a registrar that offers web hosting. My site is still hosted on blogspot but in the near future I have plans on subscribing to a webhosting company. As you know, there are a lot of companies that focus on this product. They are lot of offers and I am still quite confused. I have been blogging for almost a year now but I am a novice when it comes to web hosting.

One of the webhosting company that caught my eye is that offers the best budget hosting. I found a great site that discusses many web hosting products and companies. The site is very beneficial because it shows how web hosting companies are ranked based on the experience of the costumers. I think I will have to stick on this site for a longer time to study the articles about web hosting and web hosting companies.

I highly recommend you visit webhosting specially if you are as novice as me to hosting. For those who are more experienced on hosting, I guess the site will be beneficial to you too. A wide range of topics about web hosting is available on the site.

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef