Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Gem In Front Of Me


Ondemand

Being a stay at home gives me the freedom to do anything I want but it is only now that I realize how TV is taking up much of my time. I am not a TV addict but my kids are. They want to watch all day and never liked it when they miss their favorite shows. There are times that we have to argue on when or when not to watch TV. Good thing I discovered a n often overlooked gem, On Demand! It is true that when you have Charter digital, you have On Demand, free!

Yes I am not a TV fan but I do get my share of TV shows that I really love watching. Sometimes I miss a lot of them but when I learn more at charter.net/ondemand, I know now, that I can still watch it the day after it was aired on TV. Isn't that cool for super busy moms? It is like we now have our time when it comes to watching TV!!

As for the hubby who is into movies but is not patient on waiting for the dvd to watch the movies in his TV, well he can just log on to his facebook account and get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page. That would be easier than playing mafia, right daddy?

Post?slot_id=75612&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef