Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fashion On A Budget


Ready to have fun this Holiday? Or your eyes are getting in the way? Cheer up as the Holiday Fun Eyeglasses can take your blues away. These are collections of nice and fashionably pretty frames for as low as $8. Get an eyeglasses and have it in frame that suits your style. They have a wide range of frames to choose from. You can also check out their New Arrivals for more frames and updated styles.

As for me, I really need to change my eyeglasses. I got a new one two months or so ago but my little kiddo broke the frame. I know I should bought $8 Prescription Zenni Glasse. I am pretty sure that their frame can stand Chico's curious hands. See the frame above? I want that and will definitely buy that one (it's in my favorite color!).

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef