Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Camella Bulilit Christmas (Chimney)

I love this kid.. I love her video and I love what she does in my blog..I got a hit a day for her.. And this season, let's all welcome CHA CHA and her newest CAMELLA HOMES BULILIT COMMERCIAL..



The video title was CHIMNEY.. and though we don't have chimneys in most of our homes (even Camella Homes don't have), it clearly shows that with Bulilit's new home, she can play and put a chimne because her new home is no longer maSIKIP. *wink

2 comments:

nuts said...

She's so cute talaga! i have bulilit video too in my blog.. :)

btw, it's my blogversary next week and i would like to say..
thanks for all your support!

fedhz said...

ganun ba talaga kalaki ung houses? meron samin malapit, maliit lang din. san ba tong community na to?

ako din gumawa ng chimney sa bahay namin dati. ung ilalim ng table. same concept. sayang di ko napicturan. LOL

katuwa ha. laki na nya.

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef