Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wanted: New Hairstyle

It's New Year and most women (and that includes me) wants to try out new styles. The most popular changed in every woman is hair style. There are so many to choose from. You can go from long to short, straight to curly, wavy to straight and so on. You can also try hair decorations for a change. If you are afraid to loose your lovely hair, you can try it. There are lots of this type of hair accessories. You can use a well decorated hair clip, a pin or a head band.

As for me, I am still thinking if I would go for super short or just medium length. I am thinking of having some fringe again. Maybe another full bangs or layered type. I will try to go to the salon tomorrow and will post my new hair style.

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef