Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Blog Addiction

I have 8 blogs, you know that. I love writing and it's very obvious. What you did not know is, sometimes I tun out of topic. There are times that I can't think of anything to write. Article directory provides me content whenever I am loss for words. This is where I get some blog contents and post it on my blog. This is really a good source of articles and it's free. Just don't forget to give the author a proper credit.

Anyways, you must be wondering why I have so many blogs. As I have said, I love writing and it seems that one blog is not enough for me. Once, when I only have one blog, I use to update 3x a day, 7 days a week. Yes, I can do that. Then I realized, why not make more blogs to cater for my non stop writing. So there, I started creating my parenting blog that focuses on what else, parenting. Then I branched out to tech blog. A blog that talks about blogging tips and techniques. And now I am brewing up something. Definitely, I will get more articles from articles directory for my latest blogs. Did I say blogs? Oh, I doing two right now!

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef