Friday, July 23, 2010

Warning! Ebay Email Spammer

I got this in my email last week. I knew for a fact that this is a SPAM. It says that the email is from ebay, they even copied the template of ebay, but sorry guys, I am more than stupid. Obviously, the email address where the mail comes is not associated with ebay. See the photo below, click to enlarge it.



This is a warning, when you receive something like this, DO NOT CLICK it. Or check first where the email comes from. Notice that though the email says ebay, the email address is aw-confirm@gmail.nu

Now since the email address is a gmail email, makes me wonder if this can be reported to Google.. do they have a law on this or what?


0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef