Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bride's Month

One of my friend who is into make up industry told me that December and June are bride months. During this months wedding invitations are everywhere and Soma online - somaonline.co is buzzing from buyers (they need something to ease the muscle pains) . For someone who has not been married in an extravagant way, I don't understand why people choose to marry on this dates or months. For June, it has been known since time immemorial that June is bride's month. Why? Maybe it was popularized on the Western culture. Since June is a summer months in Western part, it is where the flowers are in full bloom. The weather is friendlier specially to the typical garden wedding. Reception and wedding appears to be romantic as we all know summer is all about romance.

In some tropical countries, December weddings are gaining more popularity because of budget considerations even if it means more purchase at Soma drug - somadrug.co(for the not so young generation). June is not a budget friendly month there as it is the start of the rainy days. Summer is usually on March to May but not most people find it as an idea time to wed. Summer is hot in tropical countries. Weather and Finances makes December the perfect wedding month in most tropical countries. And the perfect day to look and read about Generic soma - genericsoma.co is now.

If I were to ask you? When do you want to get married? Do you want to be a June bride or a December bride? If you have to ask me, I still don't like to be married in an extravagant way. I am too practical for things like that. And I cannot hold too much emotion. Weddings are overwhelming and to imagine my own wedding, that is something I cannot do.

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef