Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Buzz From The Real Make or Break

Guys, more pics from the last she bloggers.. random shots and almost stolen shots...
click here..

How to teach your kids to eat veggies..
some suggestions here

If you are all wondering why I am not posting much personal entries here, this is for the transition of Make or Break. A few days from now, I will have my own domain (www.pehpot.com). Instead of transferring this whole blog to the new domain, I decided to maintain this blog (pehpot.blogspot.com) and turn it to my entertainment portal. Make or Break will have its new home as www.pehpot.com not later than the first week of August. Knowing how tiring this job can be, I already started a blog that will just wait for the domain. Please visit and comment here

Thanks a lot guys!
 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef