Monday, July 27, 2009

Don't Let The Bedbug Bite

Do you know the saying, don't let the bedbug bite? Honestly I really don't know but bedbug is something I don't want to meet. I am a sleep lover, if I can, I would sleep more than 12 hours a day. A good and nice bed is something that I would pay, whatever the price is.

I remember a friend who experienced bedbug bite. According to her, it was really painful and you really can't sleep. It was itch and can make your sleep time miserable. Good thing now that there are some sites that gives detailed explanation on how t get rid of bedbugs.

1 comments:

Hover Private Inv said...

Apparently there was a huge outbreak of bedbugs in NY Hotels a few years back, even the nice ones... aargghh. Just be careful when traveling now.

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef