Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You Need An Insurance

There has been a lot of issue in some local insurance company. Some of these company filed for bankruptcy and most of their clients had a hard time getting their money. It's a good thing that my mother knows a lot about insurance. She has been on the business for 20 years now. She knows what company is stable and what companies are not. When she gave us a Term Life Insurance Quote, I did not hesitate about it. I knew it will for our good and that we benefit from it in the future. The saying that mothers knows best is really true and I am very glad I have a mother like her.

1 comments:

Beach Wedding LA said...

That's nice you have a solid reference. Maybe you can list some trustworthy insurance companies here for the rest of us.

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef