Sunday, July 19, 2009

She Blogs Out Pics And Stories

I know a lot of you have been waiitng for this post.. sorry if I kept you waiting.. I am doing some stuffs for my blog and for my new domain..and as you know, it's hard to leave your old url behind, numbers are something that I can't just let go.. and who can? alexa rankings, PageRank, link backs.. and so on, and so I decided that instead of transferring this blog to my own domain, why not just maintain this and instead transfer my articles (that is mommy related) to my won domain, that one will be the new house of make or break.. (I hope it's up by August) and this pehpot.blogspot.com will soon be your source of entrainment.. I mean a site that will be devoted to showbiz and the likes. And so from now on, all my personal post, mommy post can be found here

YOU CAN NOW LINK HERE! THE DOMAIN IS NOW PERMANENT!

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef