Monday, October 26, 2009

Healty Snacks For Me


When I finally gave birth to Sati, the first thing I need to manage is my diet. As it always happened, I eat more after giving birth. I breastfeed my babies and that's another reason. I would snack before breastfeeding, then I snack again after feeding the needs. I cannot help it as breastfeeding is very draining physically. I know a lot of moms can relate how it feels after 30 minutes of feeding. I guess to manage my gain weight I need to eat food that won't sabotage my weight management. I heard about Kay's Naturals and I think it is the best option for me. Their products are all delicious and made with natural whole grains. The protein and the carbs in every snack is balanced. I have been hearing a good review about the product specially coming from people who are on diet. It is a must have snack!

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef