Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Discoveries

Last November, I got an invite from Nuffnang for their upcoming event. The event, titled JOHNSON’S® Baby Bedtime Discoveries: Bedtime A to Zzz’s will be held in Makati on November 21. But due to my current condition, just gave birth to Sati, I was not able to attend. Poor me as I have missed a lot.. waaaaaahh


I missed the JOHNSON’S® Baby 3-Step Bedtime Routine. Good thing Nuffnang posted an article about this bedtime routine.. The JOHNSON’S® Baby 3-Step Bedtime Routine are as follows:

Step 1. A warm bath to signal baby that it’s bedtime.
Step 2. A soothing massage to relax baby.
Step 3. Some quiet time as baby drifts off to sleep.

Visit http://www.babycenter.com.ph/bedtime for more info about the JOHNSON’S® Baby 3-Step Bedtime Routine and its benefits to you and to your baby.

And I hope next time, I can attend another event from Johnson's and Nuffnang :)

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Well, lots of mothers give their infants bath before bedtime. I don't, until they're at least 8 months old. They sleep better after having baths. But when they're under that age, I was afraid that they're going to get sick. Even now, all 3 of them get in the tub to have bubble baths before going to bed.

Seiko said...

This is a good guide esp. for new mommies out there. They sure could use this.

God Bless you and your family!

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef