Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mother of Ideas

My sisters call me the idea gun because I can never run out of idea. Tell me something and give me five minutes and I can make a good idea for that. Just like when hubby told me about their Christmas part and their supposed to be performance for the party. He asking for a Rambo costume or a local 80's hero costume. Yes, their theme for the party was anything that comes from the 8o's. In a matter of 2 minutes, I came up with the idea that they can perform for their party (although he was not asking for it). I told him why don't they have a Micheal Jackson themed performance. They can dance Thriller and there would be zombies. And all of a sudden Rambo and Panday (local 80's hero) would kill all the zombies. Cool eh?

It is no wonder that some of my friends asked me for unique fundraising ideas. Although my experiences with fund raising are very limited, they think I still have something to share. Some of the unique fundraising ideas I can think of is bidding for somebody. A group can organize an event where their friends would auction for them. You can also organize a fundraising event where people can sell their goods, like cookies. They can order unique fundraisers on the net without putting much effort. See below how much you can earn through a Gourmet Cookie Dough Fundraiser:


This fundraising activity is very easy. All you need to do is request a FREE Gourmet Cookie Dough Fundraiser from from the site. The company will mail you your free brochure and you can start your fundraiser. Then place your order on the site and wait. The cookie dough will arrive 2 to 3 weeks. Isn't that a great fund raising activity? Try it now.

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef