Thursday, February 25, 2010

Runescape Cursors

Who does not love RPGs or Role Playing Games. For sure, most of you are familiar with this kind of game. Another type of RPG is MMORPG or massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Obviously this kind of game can accommodate a lot of players. Runescape is an MMORPG and as of date it has 10 Million active accounts (thanks to my brother who provides me with such info). My brother also told me that Runescape players can also choose their Runescape Cursors while playing the game. That is just cool eh? You can choose your cursor and it is very related to the game.I have seen some and I can say that it is very Runescape.

I still have to try this game, brother say it's free, so I really might. I do enjoy RPG games and the last one I played was FF10. Runescape is like a hunting game. Actually this game has no fixed plot or story line, player set their own objectives and goals. Players can complete quests or fight off monsters. They can also interact with other players. Whatever kind of player you are, you won't be bored with Runescape. Go try it.

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef