Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Couples Corner: Cuddle Time


Rodliz’s Nest

Pasensya ka na Mareng Liz, we don't have a pic together cuddling. It would me be on cam or he. But if this week's theme is about intimate and physical relationship with your partner, then I can say a lot. I believe that physical relationship is very important (yep that means sex). Some people thinks that intimacy is a small part of a relationship. I think otherwise. To me, having a healthy sexual life means having a healthy relationship. Sex is a a natural instinct and to deprive your partner with is is like depriving him a food. I am not telling you have to do it everyday no.

As for cuddling, hubby can never sleep without cuddling me, sometimes it ends up in one steamy night but most of the times, we drift off to la la land together


0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef