Monday, May 3, 2010

Mom Vs Mom

This is not a Mother's related post.

I am not a political person but hey this has been on the TV for days now and I hate it is an understatement.

I can't find a video of the ad campaign but this is from Manny Villar's camp. The video shows Manny Villar's mom in her most kawawa moment. What was that again? Yep, now the election is about my MOM vs your MOM.

So who it's gonna be?

Orange Mom or Yellow Mom

If you ask me.. I go for Jamby.. or Gibo

Will explain later

1 comments:

Blogger's Confession said...

I cant stand watching that tv ad. =|

Hello! I updated my blog roll and I included you on it.=) I am hoping to see my link in your blogroll too.=)

PS: I am not a MOM. I am a SON..=D

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef