Friday, August 13, 2010

Sara Saco Vertiz And Bo Wyble For The Ball

Sara Saco Vertiz and Bo Wyble Break-Up after a ball?



The couple appeared on “The Early Show” Thursday morning to discuss the situation after Mr. Wyble let a foul ball off the bat of Astros third baseman Chris Johnson hit her on the elbow.

“Honestly, it wasn’t that bad. Okay, I have a high pain tolerance. So, it wasn’t too bad. It was like a 6 on the scale,” said Ms. Saco Vertiz.

What about their relationship status: “Alright. Well, I mean it’s not over because of the ball,” she said, but was cut off before she could elaborate.

Now that is one scary fight. LOL

1 comments:

Kate said...

I’ve been keeping up to date with your site, but just don’t always have time to comment (sorry). Just thought I’d say hello again so you know I’m here!

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef