Friday, November 13, 2009

I Gotta See This!

My vision is not perfect. I have a very poor eyesight, nearsightedness and astigmatism. I want to experience LASIK that's way I am planning to join the iLASIK Video Contest. It was rally hard having a poor eye sight. I can't enjoy swimming that much. Another thing, can wear shades.

When I heard about this video contest from Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (AMO), I knew I just have to join. AMO is a company that has a purpose on helping people have a better eye sight. They launched the “You Gotta See This” Video Contest. This contest is open to all who have poor eyesight. What you need t do is submit a video of yourself and how good life can be if you have a better vision.

The grand prize is $5000 and there are other prizes at stake! Now if you are done with your video, submit it and then ask around, ask your friend, your neighbor to vote for your video. Better start making your own now!


Post?slot_id=86752&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef