Saturday, November 14, 2009

Toys Are Out Waiting For Moi!!!!

Watch out Mommies!
The much awaited or MY MUCH AWAITED warehouse sale is now OPEN!! Gawd! Since we heard about this last 2006, suki na kame.. and why not? They got my favorite toys at the cheapest price...

Above are all Chico's toy, the soft book is only 100Php, the wheel, I got for 150Php and the bunny in the car is on regular price (500 Php.. yata).. Below is my purchase of the year (naks paang awarding ah).. Mega Blocks Firetruck which I got for 50% less than the original price. Now if you are really reading my blog, you know by now how OBSESSED I am to Mega Blocks.


And the boys need new shoes too.. Chicco shoes are 50% on the warehouse too. even Barbie stuffs (Barbie clothes and dolls).. Hotwheels are everywhere too!

Oh Darn! I need more opportunities!! I need more moolah!! And I hope they have this playmat and activity gym. I am drooling over this one for Sati..


And I hope they still have Mega Blocks on sale.. I promised to give it as a gift to cutey kids on the blogniverse..

2 comments:

fedhz said...

kasali ba ako sa cutey kids? hehehe

hopeful said...

Hello,

I just want to let you know that I won the 4th prize of Her and History's contest.

Thanks so much for being one of the sponsors.

For my 125x125 ad here is the image link: http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo313/dhurianne/a1-3.jpg

Thanks a lot.

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef