Sunday, December 20, 2009

Johnson's Body Care For Woman

Kaye told me to check my mail and answer the survey she sent me. She said after submitting it I will receive a gift pack from Johnson's. And though I was hesitant to do so, I did.. hey it's free! And some days after an LBC man (not Edu Manzano) knocked on our door and gave me this package, a Johnson’s Body Care gift package.

Kaye is right, it's true! Johnson''s sent me a special gift package. And what's inside the package?

Johnson’s Body Care 24- Hour Lasting Moisture and Johnson’s Body Care Melt Away Stress). I still have to use it to know if it can moisturize my skin and if it can last for 24 hours. I hope it can also melt my stress away. I will be using this lotion every night.

0 comments:

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef