Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Me!

Remember my The New Me entry that I posted on my parenting blog? Oh well, it is my entry for Glutamax The New Me Online Contest. Supposedly, the last day of submission of entries was Dec 31 but now it is EXTENDED to February 11, 2010.


And as their way of saying Happy New Year Pehpot! Happy new and whiter you, GlutaMAX is sending me free products! Whoa! Not just me but those who submitted their entries last year. I am expecting the gift pack to be here before my birthday. I want to be whiter and prettier before I turn 28 hihi

1 comments:

moonstar said...

Hello. I am hosting my first online contest, maybe your interested.

http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/01/contest-sponsors.html
thanks in advance

 
Bee Mommy © 2010. Graphics Layout by Pehpot. Coded by kAyE.
ss_blog_claim=e912ff2599a5c41e29d66663795f28ef